Germicidal UVC technology has gradually matured, because of its technical advantages, to be so quickly developed and recognized by the market, specifically the following advantages.
● High efficiency germicidal. UVC germicidal effect on bacteria and viruses is generally completed within a second, while the traditional chlorine and ozone methods to achieve the effect of UVC generally takes 20 minutes to an hour.
● Broad spectrum disinfection. UVC technology has the highest spectrum of germicidal activity of any disinfection technology available. It can kill almost all bacteria and viruses with high efficiency.
● No secondary pollution. Since UV disinfection technology does not require the addition of any chemicals, it does not cause secondary pollution to water and the surrounding environment.
● Simple operation and maintenance, low cost. Due to the perfection of UV core technology in the 1990s, UV disinfection technology not only has the highest disinfection efficiency of all disinfection methods, but also has simple operation and maintenance, and low operating costs, up to 4 percent per ton of water or less, so its cost performance is the highest of all disinfection technologies. It has the advantages of high efficiency unmatched by other disinfection technologies, but also low cost and operating expenses. At the 1,000-ton water treatment level, it is only 1/2 the cost of chlorine disinfection, 2/5 the cost of chlorination and dechlorination, and 1/9 the cost of ozone disinfection.
● Continuous disinfection of large quantities of water, another feature of UV disinfection technology in the late 1990s is that it operates continuously 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. The best operating conditions are 24-hour continuous operation, except for regular routine maintenance of one or two hours or less.
● None of the current technologies has such a wide range of applications as UV technology. It can disinfect not only fresh water, but also sea water; not only drinking water, but also waste water. It can be used in a wide variety of applications where water disinfection is needed. For example: disinfection of fresh and sea water in aquaculture, shellfish purification, water for agricultural processing, pure water for drinking, ultra-pure water for electronics, pharmaceutical and biological industries, various beverages, beer and food processing, etc.
Ultraviolet rays are sun rays with wavelengths between 200nm and 380nm, including three types: UV-A wavelengths of 315nm to 380nm, UV-B wavelengths of 280nm to 315nm, and UV-C wavelengths of 200nm to 280nm. The sun's rays (290nm-2000nm) that reach the earth's surface account for about 13% of the ultraviolet rays, of which UV-A accounts for 97%, UV-B accounts for 3%, and UV-C is close to 0. UV-C lamps made through a special process, used for disinfection and sterilization.
The real sterilization effect is the uv-C wave ultraviolet, 254nm or so of the best. UVC can kill all kinds of microorganisms, including bacterial propagules, bacilli, branching bacteria, viruses, fungi, rickettsia and mycoplasma, etc., with broad-spectrum.
The germicidal principle is to destroy the structure of DNA (deoxyribonucleic acid) in the body of bacteria, viruses and other microorganisms through the irradiation of UV light, so that they immediately die or lose the ability to reproduce. Quartz UV lamps have advantages, so how to identify the real? Different wavelengths of UVC have different germicidal abilities, only short-wave UVC (200-300nm) can have the ability to kill bacteria.
The commonly used 254nm UVC has a purely physical and efficient sterilization, no secondary pollution, high power and other characteristics, applied in a large area environment, direct irradiation is harmful to the human body and eyes. Therefore has been used in an environment where no one is. With the research on UV and the development of new technologies, authoritative research has shown that far ultraviolet radiation with a wavelength of 222nm is not only harmless to human skin and eyes, but can still kill viruses. In the normal state of the global epidemic spread, the popular use of 222nm UV lamps will be a strong protective barrier.
Tel: 86 755 28332815
Add: Building A2, Hengli Industrial Park, No.168, Xiakeng First Road,Tongde Community, Longgang District, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China, 518116